Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello☆ Shiomi

I went to Fuji safari park with my family in the winter vacation!(ρ0ω0)ρ
There are many animals such as lions, tigers, lepards, giraffes and so on.

This park allows customers to enter the place which has those animals by bus.So we used a rental bus. This bus was a chartered bus by my relatives.(>u<)

I have never watched the animals from this position. I could watch them very closely. It was a little scary for me but I was so excited!!!(☆▽☆)
I want to go there again!!!!(*υ*)

Byebye(・v<)/☆

5 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Shiomi, where is Fuji safari park? Did you take any pictures? If you took pictures with your keitai, why don't you send them to the flickr email address so they will be posted on the blog?

    I actually went to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego last week, which is part of the world-famous San Diego Zoo. I saw lots of animals, though most of them just lie around all day!

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Remember, the email is:

    every39club2blog@photos.flickr.com

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Sakura said…

    sweeeeeet shio chan!!!! i've never been to fuji safari park from what i can remember. sounds soooo exciting!!!! woo!! i wanna go there:)* maybe we can go together sometime=]*

    yeah i'd love to see the pic of the animals from fuji safari park! it would be awesome XD

    mr.adams! DID U go to the zoo in san diego!? thats cool:)* hahahahaha lazy animals!! hahaha exciting, huh? lol
    hmmm i wanna go to that wild animal park in san diego too!!!!

    well i need to make zoo trip some day:)* lol

     
  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Luke said…

    I posted some of my photos from the Wild Animal Park in San Diego. Shiomi, you should post yours too!

    Sakura, if you want to visit the zoo here, you should visit San Diego before you go home!

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Sakura said…

    sweet!!

    yeah thats true!!! i should come and see you in san diego!! i will think about it:)*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home