Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Friday, October 10, 2008

Long time no see!!!!! Haha!!!!

Hi, everyone!! Do you remember me? This is Sakura!!!!!!

How are you guys doing?
I'm so glad to read KMK's post!! Thank you KMK!!!!
I think other English club member totally forgot to write this blog, or they are so busy!! I was one of them, actually... Especially the 3rd year students are busy!! They are studying hard for college entrance exam!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the U.S. for studying abroad. I've been staying here for about 2 months now. It's been so good experience so far. At first, I got homesick, and I miss you guys so much. I miss my family in Japan, friends, classmates, Hamamatsu, Japanese food, and so on. But now, I got used to living here, and started to enjoy this!!! It's fun!!

The weather here is getting cold... I hate cold weather... I heard that it will snow around the end of October or November. We don't have snow in Hamamatsu, so I'm a little excited!! But I HATE cold!!!!!!! What should I do!!??

I know this is too short...but...
See ya!!

Sakura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home