Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hi, everyone!! Thank you for writing on the blog!! I'm soooo glad to hear from you guys!!!

I'm doing fine living in the U.S. I'm enjoying!!
Halloween is coming soon, so I'm really excited!! I will go trick-or-treating with my friends!! I'm going to be Raphael in Ninja Turtles!! I've been loving Turtles since I was 3 or 4 years old, so I'm happy to be one of Turtles finally!! Hahaha!!!

Shio chan!!!! I think you did a great job with your speech contest!! I know it is hard to remember the speech and give it in public, so I'm really proud of you:)* Also, talking about Kengo kun, he is awesome!! Please tell him that I say "Congratulation!!!" I'm proud of him too!! You guys did so great job!!!

And, shio chan, please don't worry about using KEIGO(polite ways to say things in Japanese). We will be in the same grade when I come back to Japan, so never mind:)*

Kondoh kun, examination Otsukare sama deshita!! (I think there is no phrase "otsukare sama deshita" in English, so I decided to write it in Japanese. Sorry. I should try hard with English.) Was it mid-term exam? I'm sure you did good on the test!!

By the way, I got new nickname:)* It's "cherry". It seems that my name Sakura is difficult to say or remember, at least in my neighbors. So I told my friend, who can't remember my real name, to call me "cherry". Because my name means "cherry blossom" in Japanese. I was surprised that my name was difficult to pronounce!! They pronounce like "Saqura". I found that there is no sound "ku" in English.

Thank you for letting me know your current events.

I'll write on this blog later.

Bye!!

Sakura

2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Sakura,

    How was Halloween in the US? You said you were going trick-or-treating, but aren't you a little old for that? :P

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Sakura said…

    It was fun:)* I enjoyed it very much!!!

    I know I'm a little old for trick-or-treating, but i had an excuse!! It was "I'm an exchange student:) So this is my very first halloween & trick-or-treating!" Hahaha:P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home