Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Friday, April 13, 2007

If I could change something about Japan...

I would like to change the school rules in Japan, because in school we must wear our school uniforms correctly and we must have black hair. If your hair color is not black, your teacher will talk to you about dying your hair black again. Therefore, we can't be individuals in how we dress or look. I want to change my hair color! So, I want to change this part of life in Japan.

Yuka

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Seems strange to me to wear uniforms everyday to school, but though you can't be individuals in how you dress, you can be individuals still in how you think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home