Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Thursday, April 12, 2007

If I could change something about Japan!

Hey Hey!

This is KMK.

Uhooo...It's a difficult topic.

What to write...

Well, I think most Japanese have become hardhearted.

Many japanese forget their own traditional heart or ninjyo.

It's cruel!

There is something wrong with their hearts.

This society is filled with many men and women of low character.

In fact, my fucking friends betrayed me easily.

Japan is filled with cheap and stupid people!

I think it's impossible to change this situation in Japan .

There is only one way!

It's to "save" not to "change".

I want to be a layer to save people in awkward!

That's all!!!

From KMK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home