Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Box lunches

Mr. Adams's question was "what would you change about Japan?"

It is a difficult problem for me. I thought about my life.
We had school lunches throughout our junior high school life. I liked it very much!!ヾ(^q^) But when we became high school students, we couldn't have it(>_<) Therefore,it has made my life harder. Recently, I have had to make a box lunch every morning and get up early. So I am tired from the mornings and can't concentrate in class.

I want the principal to build a lunchroom at Minami High School. What do you think?

Hirokazu

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    That does seem really inconvenient for you! Maybe this year I can bring in lunches and we can eat lunch as a club?

    When I was in high school, they sold many kinds of food at school, like pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs, and salads. Also, when we were seniors (sannensei in Japan) we could leave school during lunch and drive to any restaurant we wanted!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home