Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bat weather often strike terror into my heart.

Good evening! I'm KMK.
So....I forgot to make a new article on this blog...
But! I'll wrote many articles from now!!!Yha!
By the way, I faced a terrible weather yesterday !
When I came back home from kyudo assosiation , I was caught in heavy rain.
There ware violent wind, heavy rain and thunder!!!! OH! I was frightend!
The violent wind attacked my body and bike,the heavy rain attaked my eyes!!!
So I couldn't see my way and I couldn't ride my bike well.
I ride my bike being beared up under fear!!!
I wore raincoat but I couldn't put the food of my raincoat on my head because of the violent wind!
As a result , I came back home with my clothes got wet with rain...
I was tired out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home