Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Easter Party

Here are some pictures I took yesterday at our Easter party.

We decorated eggs and had an Easter egg hunt. I had a lot of fun showing you guys this tradition, and it made me nostalgic for my childhood in the US. First is a picture of Aya and two ichinensei students decorating eggs.



Here is Sakura showing off two of the Easter eggs. I tried to get pictures of other students, but Sakura was the only one brave enough to pose! Weak sauce, everyone else.








Here are some of the finished eggs. Unfortunately too many people left their eggs behind, so I might have to eat all of them myself...








Here is Sakura - again - and two ichinensei students showing all the plastic eggs from the Easter egg hunt. At least, I hope that's all the eggs; KMK and Taki hid some of the eggs a little too well, and I'm not sure that we found all of them. I'm suspicious that the gardener stole some of them while we were inside waiting to start the hunt. Anyways, they might turn up next year!

If you have more pictures from that day, email them to me and I will put them up on the blog!

Mr. Adams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home