Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Finally over!

Hi guys!

The mid-term exams are finally over! I hope it all went well for you, although I'm sure it did! I'm looking forward to see you guys again tomorrow afternoon, and I can't wait to see what you have done for your "self-intro" presentations.

I'm now trying to think of what we could do for Halloween... It's a very special day back home, and I want you to get to know a little more about how we celebrate it in Canada! And while we're at it, do you have any suggestions of what you would like to do for Halloween? Maybe I can learn more about what it means to you...

See you tomorrow!

Miss Melissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home