Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Thursday, September 13, 2007

This is KMK

Nice to meet you Melissa!

I'm "KMK"

Do you know me? Aha.

If you want to know "KMK" .

Ask Mrs.D'Angelo about "KMK"

Hello every one how are you?

How was your summer vacation?

Oh...I spent hard summer!

Study and study.....and STUDY!!!! YA!!!

Recentry I can't help worrying about my scholastic and whether I'll pass the entrance exam or not ...

The preparing for entrance exam is not only study but also the battle of endurance!

Preparing entrance exam is FIGHT!

THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!(from "300")

Make up your mind!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Miss D said…

    Hello KMK!!
    Now I know who you are... And I just want to say "keep finghting!"

    The entrance exams must be really hard, but from what I heard about you, you can do it!

    Good luck!

    Miss Melissa

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Miss D said…

    ...oups!! I made a little typing error...

    I meant "keep fighting!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home