Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Good Job ! >。<!

Good job everyone.

I was exhausted by "Bouhiki"...

It liked a war !

Dangerous....

I was nearly killed in this event! LOL.

By the way do you remember the "chopper"?

That's amazing.

One day I watched professionals of "Radio-controlled model chopper"operater.

I heard that turning the chopper 180 degrees and moving quickly are one of the most difficult

skills.

I heard that only a few operators in the world can do these techniques......

Well... I will improve my academic ability more!!!

Let's roll!!!

From KMK

1 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Hey KMK, you said, "This is where we FIGHT!" so did you fight all the other students in the school to the death to hold the gym or something?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home