Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The day of Taiyaki.

Today,My family and I went to Shimada to eat Taiyaki.I think everyone filled wonder.But it is usual for my family.
My family go to wherever there is a good food shop.For example,Osaka's Takoraki,Sendai's Ramen,Tochigi's Gyouza and Yui's Sakura-shrimp...etc.So they like eating!
And,today was Taiyaki's day.Shimada's Taiyaki is second delicious since I've ever eaten.Fast?? it was in Yuto's.But it has closed 8 years ago.(>_<) I can't forget its tasae still.
Soon,spring comes.I want to eat Sakura-shrimp or bonitos.
(#≧∨≦#)
See You.
by Hirokazu

2 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Miss D said…

    Hello Hirokazu!

    Taiyaki... I have never heard of it! Can you tell me what it is exactly? Sounds like it`s delicious though.

    And I can`t wait either to eat sakura shrimp and bonito - Spring is here!

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home