Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I think…

Hi!☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
My name is Hiromi.I am 16 years old.
I am listening to Aiko's music. Recently, I have been listening to western music. So I feel  it has been a long time since I've listened to Aiko.
About 5 months have passed since I joined the English Club. Before I joined the English Club, I had not written a long speech in English, I had not watched movies without subtitles, and I had not listened to western music …
I feel these are great things. But, I am not good at studying English…(〇´3`)
I will work English hard(>∩<)/っ
Good night★*゜
 

1 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Luke said…

    Hiromi,
    I'm glad you are enjoying English club. You did a very good job writing your speech and you work hard in club. Both of those things are "studying English" to me, so I think you are good at studying English!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home