Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Friday, November 17, 2006

Halloween Party

Here are some pictures from our Halloween party. In the pictures, you can see that people are concentrating very hard on carving their jack-o-lanterns! Everyone is staring at their pumpkin very closely and doing their best.

In the end, I was very impressed with how well people carved their jack-o-lanterns - especially because it was your first time!



Some of the pumpkins were not very scary - like the one with hearts for eyes (!) - but they were all well done. Did you remember to put your pumpkin outside your doorstep?

I had a good time sharing a Halloween custom with you, and I hope you all enjoyed it. I'll look forward to the next holiday we will celebrate in club. Maybe we can do something fun for Christmas too?

-Mr. Adams

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger John said…

    I enjoyed reading about you class. It brought back memories of the time I visited Tokyo. Good luck in your studies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home