Hamanan English Club

A blog by the students in the English club at Hamamatsu Minami High School in Hamamatsu, Japan

Thursday, May 24, 2007

We talked about National Anthems last week .First, we thought about japanese National Anthem kimigayo.ofcouse!! I did not know what it means .because I do not know even if where Himalaya Mountains is .I compared Franch National Anthem with Japanese one.Franch National Anthem was about its history especially about revolution.Perhaps ,French people are proud of their history and understand their National Anthem. so that , Japanese National Anthem is very poor. We are only singing about emperor again
and again. An emperor is only a symbol of japan ,is not it ? so, I think we do not need to sing about emperor. We have a right of thinking about nation.And now Japan is developing ...so I do not disagree to change National Anthem . I am very sleepy............... The
exam ended. I am happy. by nao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home